302 W Boscawen Street
Winchester, VA 22601
If you would like a consultation, please give us a call or schedule an appointment using the information above.
We are located in a red building right on the corner of W Boscawen St. and N Stewart St., across from the Exxon.
Constructed in the Queen Anne style with Eastlake influences, this building is located on the site of what was once the Winchester Medical College. The College's first opening was in 1827, but it closed shortly thereafter. Its second attempt occurred in 1847 and proved to be more successful; the College continued to operate until the start of the Civil War. In 1862, however, Union General Nathaniel Banks burned it to the ground. Following that incident, in 1881, Charles L. Crum purchased the lot to construct his residence, the building that stands today.
Though they share the historic building with other attorneys, the attorneys at McCarthy & Akers, PLC are peerless in their exceptional dedication to providing their clients with respectful, honest legal guidance in the areas of real estate, estate planning, business development, and civil litigation.